Hello, potential new member!
Thank you for your interest in registering for 2024 Panhellenic Primary Recruitment! Here are the steps to register – they contain important information regarding your registration, so please read carefully.
Registration for 2024 Panhellenic Primary Recruitment is now CLOSED! No further registrations will be accepted.
1) Go to:
2) Select Sorority and Fraternity Interest Form.
3) Login with your OSU username and password.
4) Select that you are interested in joining an organization in the Panhellenic Association (PHA).
When signing up USE YOUR OSU.EDU EMAIL
5) Select the transfer student option that best describes you.
6) Agree to the grade release, anti-hazing statement, and other agreements by checking the box.
7) Click Submit.
8) You will then be redirected to CampusDirector where you will complete that registration form and select Submit.
Soon after you’ve completed registration, you will be assigned to your recruitment guide group and will be contacted by your recruitment guides. Your recruitment guides will be able to answer your questions regarding the recruitment process. If you do not receive communication from your recruitment guides within 2 weeks of registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrants must pay the $57 registration fee to be considered fully registered and to be assigned to a recruitment guide group. You can also login to your CampusDirector account and pay online at any time.
For more information regarding the 17 Panhellenic Association sororities and recruitment process – please explore this website. You may also email email@example.com with any additional questions.